Main role of Master of Ceremonies is to be both an organic part and leader of the whole wedding day. Let’s see their benefit for you.
Role of Master of Ceremonies – before the wedding
When you are planning your wedding you realize thyat you need somone to help you on the Big Day.
You might realize that you
- do not want to keep every details in your mind on the Big Day,
- do not want to hang around and call your guests,
- do not want to speak louder,
- do not want to keep the time, but want to be in time, in the right mood,
- do not want to follow the schedule, but want to be scheduled…
You only want to shine, walk, hug, smile, dance and enjoy…
So you imagined the greatest day of your life, and desire peace, love and happiness 🙂
What can do a Master of Ceremonies for you before the wedding?
1. There are lots of tasks can be considered with the MC, which might be forgotten.
2. A perfect schedule can be planned with the help of the MC, based on his/her experiences of previous weddings.
3. A lots of ideas can be implemented.
4. A lots of advices can be given according to mental, phisical, technical issues.
Role of Master of Ceremonies – on the wedding
The role of Master of Ceremonies change more transparent on the wedding.
The microphone-type of tasks:
- Checking the venues of the ceremonies, reception, traffic possibilities
- Receiving and welcoming guest before the ceremony
- Giving brief instruction regarding the ceremony, next steps
- Interpreting if needed
- Singing a song if needed (I will sing for you, if you desire)
- Helping and coordinating in the beginning of the ceremony
- Helping the congratulation, flower/bubble/rise-bless
- Introducing the bouqet toss
- Arranging the group-pictures
- Helping with the transferring, telling stories about the city if needed
- Arranging the entrance for the reception
- Introducing the speakers
- Introducing the dinner if needed
- Introducing the first dance
- Introducing the fahter/mather dance
- Not killing the party 😉
- Introducing the wedding cake
- Organizing and introducing the projection about the couple
- Initiating a game, if needed or wished
- Saying thanks to everyone on behalf of the couple, family and friend
The psychological type of tasks:
- Giving support during the preparation and on the Big Day
- Making connection between the families, cultures, habits
- Making connection between the vendors in order to cooperate
I am looking forward to seeing and hosting you in Hungary! With love.
Just do not hesitate to contact me!
Master of Ceremonies
Photo credit: eskuvoiriportfoto.hu